‘Inclusiveness Through Information Technologies’
- IT for and Inclusive Approach in Connecting Customs and Other Stakeholders in Inter- and Intra-Regional Trade
2015 Conference Objectives
- Identify opportunities to augment cross border connectivity for enhanced trade facilitation and regional economic integration.
- Explore areas of synergy among relevant stakeholders at different levels.
- Discover how IT models can support strategies for efficient border management.
- Share knowledge on best practices, latest IT solutions and experiences in dealing with emerging issues.
- Bring together decision-makers from more than 100 countries to discuss the implications of IT on parties involved in international trade.
Graham Randall and Mark Beckerling.
Please come and visit us at our display desk, we will be there to answer all your questions!